Liberty International Tourism Group is delighted to be part of the 'Meet the Bidder' event in Warsaw on 22nd November 2023. It's a unique business event that connects international suppliers with Polish and European buyers, offering exclusive meetings with carefully selected corporate and agency meeting planners.
Meet Our Attendees-
- Maximillian, COO of Liberty International Tourism Group, will be a panelist, focusing on sustainable incentives.
- Joy Rudqvist, representing Liberty Nordic.
- May Kappes from Liberty DMC UAE and Oman.
- Liberty Turkey will be represented by Veronica Perepelita.
- Onno Muller, from Liberty Development (appearing as LITG Benelux), will also be part of the event.
Unlocking New Business Opportunities: This event is a prime opportunity for suppliers to meet buyers and explore new business opportunities. It's a platform where we showcase different forms of activities that can be realized in the region/country, high-quality hotels and venues, DMC companies, unique attractions, and landmarks of the region/country.
Promote Your Region/Country: Meet the Bidder' is an event designed to promote your region/country as an incentive and business travel destination. It's an exclusive event dedicated to showcasing companies from a given destination as a universal destination, capable of meeting the expectations of various client groups.
Let's Connect: We're excited to connect with industry professionals, exchange ideas, and explore the possibilities within the MICE world. Join us at 'Meet the Bidder' for a day filled with networking, insights, and collaboration.
Stay Updated: We look forward to forging new connections and expanding our horizons in the MICE industry.
Liberty International Tourism Group